Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric front windows - anti trap + one touch
- Heated rear windscreen
- Rear electric windows
- Solar glass with windscreen shade band
- Tinted windows
- Active air flap radiator grille
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door handles with chrome inserts
- Bodyside mouldings
- Chrome door scuff with ioniq logo
- Chrome finish window surround
- Chrome radiator grille
- Rear spoiler with integrated LED brake light
- Two tone rear bumper
- Automatic headlights with dusk sensor
- Door mirror puddle lights
- High beam assist
- LED daytime running lights
- LED Headlights
- LED indicators in door mirrors
- LED rear fog light
- Positioning Lights - LED
- Rear LED lights
- Anti-lock brake system
Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)On cars with front-wheel drive, the front is heavier than the rear so that during braking the car's centre of gravity is displaced forwards. This creates the danger that the rear wheels tend to lock due to the lower traction.
Thus, via solenoid valves in the ABS unit, the electronic brake pressure distribution (EBD) regulates the braking force for the rear wheels so that they do not lock. The electronic brake pressure distribution function is included within the ABS function. The extent of the EBD application ends where the ABS control takes over.
Traction Control System (TCS)
Audio / Communications
- Apple car play/Android Auto
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)
- 10.25" touchscreen satellite navigation includes traffic messaging channel, mapcare, live services and bluelink
- Dual zone climate control
2-Zone Climate ControlWith Climatronic with 2-zone temperature control in the passenger compartment of the SEAT models, different temperatures can be set for the driver and passenger sides.
The maximum temperature difference depends on the size of the interior compartment and the arrangement of the air nozzles and the air flow.
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- 17" alloy wheels
Fitted optional extras
- Pearlescent paint
Paint - Pearlescent
- Pearl - Intense blue
Trim - Cloth
- Cloth - Dark grey
|Maximum speed||115 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1580 cc|
|MPG (combined)||62.8 mpg|
|Kerb weight||1870 kg|
|Vehicle length||4470 mm|
|Vehicle width||1820 mm|
|Vehicle height||1450 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2700 mm|
|Tank capacity||45 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 (WLTP)||104.0 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.